Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Other Hispanic Genealogy or Family History Blogs

Last week I added a "Blogroll" (see right side of blog). Essentially the blogroll lets everyone visiting my site see what other blogs I subscribe to (via RSS Feed), in this case it is only the blogs that are related to Hispanic genealogy and/or Hispanic family history.

The Hispanic genealogy blogroll is pretty short right now, and I would really like to expand it. If you know of any other blogs related to Hispanic genealogy let me know. I would love to read them, and make others aware of them too. If you know of any other blogs please let me know...go ahead and add them to the comments section of this post.

1 comment:

newsworthy said...

Hi, I just discovered this blog and have found it very useful. I have let the yahoo group on peruvian genealogy know about it and the digitalization of civil records in Lima so hopefully more people will sign up. I found a blog on last names that are originally from Peru, it really is the first in its kind in trying to do an Heraldica on last names that are not european. http://apellidosperuanos.wordpress.com/