Thursday, November 1, 2007

FHL Hispanic Conference Classes and Roots Television Update

Update

We should be begin seeing the classes online at: http://www.rootstelevision.com starting next week. Some of the English classes will be the first to be posted followed closely by the Spanish classes. I'm writing now, because next week I will be in Lima, Peru attending a conference so I don't know when I will be able to blog. Please visit Roots Television's site to watch for when the classes are posted. They will most likely be on the Hispanic Roots station (could be on the conferences station too). To get the Hispanic Roots channel click here...or just select Hispanic Roots from the pick list located in the upper right corner of the home page.

I hope you all enjoy the classes and that you all plan on attending the online family history conference via http://www.familyhistoryonlinelive.com.

-Lynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lynn,
I just saw the Spanish Parish Records one. Looking foward to the rest next week.

Good job!

Lynn Turner, AG said...

Thanks, I'm going to have to force myself to watch my videos...I don't like to listen to my recorded voice (it sounds funny when it's recorded), however, I look forward to watching all my videos and critiquing them...hopefully it will help me get better!

-Lynn

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
May I suggest that Roots TV change
the title of the video to "Reading
Hispanic Parish Records"

as the current title might confuse some that it relates only to records of Spain.

Thanks