Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hispanic and Mexican Family History Classes Online

Last weekend I taught a couple classes at a genealogy conference in Austin, Texas. I briefly mentioned that there were some online genealogy classes that the conference attendees should take advantage of...everyone wanted to know more and I promised that I would put the information up on my blog.

Visit http://www.familyhistoryliveonline.com and click on the link 'Class Calendar' located on the home page. If you look at the calendar you will see that on Sunday evenings Jonathan Walker teaches classes on Hispanic genealogy from 7:15pm to 7:45pm. For anyone interested in these classes please contact Jonathan at: jonathan@mexicanfhr.com

Thank you all for a wonderful conference!! It was a lot of fun...

No comments: